#BBNaija: Is Anto Pregnant? See Latest Photos That Got People Talking

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Is Anto Pregnant? See Latest Photos That Got People Talking

Munirat Antoinette Lecky aka Anto is petite, and people of her stature most times have flat tummies but her case is different.

Recall that when Anto arrived Nigeria from South Africa with Lolu at the twilight of the Big Brother Naija reality show, rumours emerged that she was pregnant. Some of her pictures showed a bulge in her tummy which attracted media attention.

The pregnancy rumour was believed to an extent, as she was romantically attached to Lolu in a house where a couple of housemates were rumoured, and others seen having s*x. Condoms were also reported to be disappearing during their stay in the house. The rumours later failed to check out overtime.

Recently, Anto and comedian Chuks have been dropping pre-wedding photos to paint a picture that they are engaged with industry resources revealing it’s a mere publicity stunt agreed to by Anto.

Read some of the reactions below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 5 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says