#BBNaija: Khloe and Leo make fun of Alex

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: Khloe and Leo make fun of Alex

Recently evicted Big Brother Naija Double Wahala housemate Leo and disqualified housemate Khloe have been spotted making fun of Alex in a recent video making rounds online.

It was a bad moment for Alex on Sunday as she had an emotional outburst when her Ex-strategic partner Leo was evicted.

In the clip, Khole could be seen mimicking Alex the way she was crying when Leo and his strategic partner Ifu Ennada left the house while Leo laughs on at the background.

#bbnaija
Imagine Alex crying o’er Leo, meanwhile he’s in Nigeria laughing about her with koko… NAwA?? pic.twitter.com/PJBsFV6Hss

— ?zzy? (@zzy95) March 13, 2018

Though the duo were quick to denying this, fans find it hard to believe.

You’ve taken this video out of context. I can’t mock my friend. I was getting teased by my business partner and Koko about “oko Alex” and how they are preparing the bride price. The video obviously cut off when it had to be.

— Leo Babarinde Dasilva (@SirLeoBDasilva) March 13, 2018

Most people think it is inappropriate for them to make fun of Alex in that manner.

Video or not alex is too good a soul for the likes of you. Hopefully she will be strong and smart enough to stay away from you. Besides a girl has got to kiss a few frogs before she lands on her prince charming..

— Gloria Mudoola Asiimwe (@MudoolaGloria) March 13, 2018

I liked Leo when he was in that house, I actually voted for him to stay… but with this video all he said last night at the Payporte live stream on IG… I just think he is not any different from all the fu-Ckboys in Lagos.

— ?MzCleopatra? (@Cute_MsAmethyst) March 13, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
FUNAI extends sales of PG form deadline, 2023/2024
Forum | 1 day ago

FUNAI extends sales of PG form deadline, 2023/2024

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’
Forum | 4 days ago

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand