#BBNaija: Meet the Final 5 housemates contesting for N25m and SUV

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Meet the Final 5 housemates contesting for N25m and SUV

There you have it Guys.. Next week Sunday, 9th of April is the Grand Finale of one of the Biggest Show of Nigerian Television right now, Big Brother Naija.

Efe right now, is the only Male in the House after we saw Bally leave the game today, April 2nd.

Here are the Top 5 BBNaija Housemates

1. EFE

Efe is the "last man" standing, as he is the only Male among the Top 5. He moved to Lagos because it is "where it all happens" and worked his way up to earn recognition.

A graduate in Economics, he enjoys cooking and is confident his easy-flowing attitude will help him win over Housemates' plots.

The Warri boy has done well in the house. He is one of the few to have won the Head of House Title twice in a row.. and Of course, he the housemate who has won the Payporte Arena Game the highest number of times.

Despite his Nose picking habit, the Delta State-Born, Jos-based Rapper has taken everyone by surprise with the supports from viewers.

2. TBoss

The Queen herself.. She has the movement, #BossNation on Social Media, and she's the most controversial housemate in the house, after ThinTallTony of course. TBoss has been up for Possible eviction a lot.. But has scaled through.

When TBoss was in primary school boarding, she struggled with loneliness and making friends, often attracting the wrong crowd.

Her dad was very strict and tough on her and her siblings but her mom was always soft spoken & sweet. She studied at the University of Lagos for nine months before going to Romania to complete her studies. She's an occasional drinker.

3. Bisola

Mummy Marfe.. as she is called in the house. Bisola is a single mother and a beautiful one for that matter. She is talented to the core and has exhibited her talents on the show. Bisola won the LAST FINAL Head of House title.

Abisola says she was a spoilt child till age 8 when her then well-off family hit some major hurdles.

Her fame began when she contested in the 2008 edition of MTN Project Fame and this is what she has to say about how the competition helped her; "Project Fame helped me in the movie industry. The first director I got to work with was a D.O.P on Project fame. " - Bisola revealed.

"The first and second directors I worked with were working on Project Fame, so, it did help."

Abisola is part of the radio station WFM 91.7 (Nigeria's 1st Radio station for WOMEN and their families).

Abisola says she was a spoilt child till age 8 when her then well-off family hit some major hurdles.

She had to move to rural Nigeria where she lived with cousins selling make up and she got another shot at the high life when she came fifth in a reality singing competition.

Bisola is one of the housemates in the 2017 Big Brother Naija television shows.

The multi-talented lady has always known how to turn heads right from the first day she walked into the Project Fame audition hall.

She still plies her trade in the entertainment industry, revealing her comic side and using her voice to charm her listeners on her radio show on Nigeria's first Women's radio station - WFM 91.7.

Bisola has also delved into the Nollywood industry, featuring in movies like "The Life Of A Nigerian Couple" and "Forever With Us".

A proud mother to a beautiful daughter and a success story to many.

4. Marvis

Small But Mighty, Wife to Efe and one of the few we never believed will make it to the Top 5. Marvis is known for her signature hairstyle. She is an entertainer, who hails from Rivers State, Nigeria.

She was born 11th out of 21, this Mass Communication graduate is royalty of her tribe Onne from Eleme.

She's single and her last relationship hit the rock because she couldn't handle the long-distance and they had issues a lot.

Her pet peeve is disrespect and it gets her really angry. "I've never been in fights; I'll finish you with my mouth."

5. Debie-Rise

Oluwarise Deborah Ebun (born December 20, 1992) popularly known as Debie Rise, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, reality televison star and self-professed tomboy. She was born in Ogun state, Nigeria.

Debbie Olu-Rise emerged the first runner- up of the third season of Nigerian Idols in 2013. She is a graduate of Computer Science with a major in Graphics and Web Application Development from the Federal University of Technology, Yola.

She has performed at major events within and outside the country including Felabration, Afropolitan Vibes at Freedom Park, the National Museum, Fotoplus Award night, Purple Account event powered by Wema Bank at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

It's clear that she's always been daddy's little girl.

Growing up she'd help him out often and loved playing sports and staying active. He's an electrical engineer and she studied Computer Science.

Many will remember Debie Rise as the melanin goddess that came in second on Nigerian Idol.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 11 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 2 days ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode