#BBNaija: My mum is waiting for my wife- Tobi

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: My mum is waiting for my wife- Tobi

Big Brother Housemate, Tobi Bakre said his mum was still waiting for him to bring home a wife.

Tobi made this known in his community of beloved friends and companions; Alex, Miracle and Anto.

Tobi made claim to a particular lady he should have married but refused to tie the knot with. He also said she was good-natured and homely.

“Her name is Omotunde,” Tobi said. “I should have gotten married to her but I didn’t see the process through. Everybody knows about this in the family, even her sister as well.”

Tobi quickly made a shoutout to Omotunde, saying he wished things went the way it should have.

Anto, however was quick to warn him that people outside are crazy.

“They sent me the handle of the person Lolu was involved with. They would have goggled this lady right now, even if it were as little as a nickname,” She said.

Tobi had earlier on told Alex that he hated being pressured into a relationship.

“I am still young and hustling. Some days I get money, and other days I don’t. Sometimes I don’t just want to converse with anybody.”

He told Alex that this behaviour of his made him lose very good-natured ladies, in which Bukky was a part of. A lady he was very good friends with before he entered into the house.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 19 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized