#BBNaija: My Relationship With GIFTY Was Part Of My Strategy, + My GF Broke Up With Me – SOMA Says On NLTV [Watch Video]

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: My Relationship With GIFTY Was Part Of My Strategy, + My GF Broke Up With Me – SOMA Says On NLTV [Watch Video]

Evicted big brother Africa housemate, Soma has made a shocking confession about his relationship with fellow housemate Gifty.

While speaking in an exclusive interview with NLTV, Soma revealed that his relationship with former female housemate Gifty was part of his strategy to succeed in the Big brother Nigeria reality show.

Soma Also Revealed to us how his girl friend broke up with him after leaving the Big Brother house. There is so much more to enjoy from the interesting interview with NLTV.

Watch & Enjoy The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 1 day ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 2 days ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience