BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Deletes All Her Pics On Instagram Over Romance With Miracle

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Deletes All Her Pics On Instagram Over Romance With Miracle

Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina’s boyfriend,appears to have moved on after she gave Miracle a blo_wjob. Despite her confession that she loves him and would continue from where they stopped when she leaves the house, Collins seems to have had enough of her love display with fellow housemate, Miracle.

Collins who usually supported her, has deleted all traces of her from his Instagram page,changed his handle and put it on private.

This comes after she gave a shoutout to his mom last night to mark Women’s day. She said [i]“Happy International Women’s Day to my boo’s mummy, Collins mummy. I love you”]/i]

If you recall, Nina also revealed, he was the one who urged her to audition for Big Brother.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 12 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Touch Trailer Previews Romance Movie Spanning 50 Years
Forum | 13 hours ago

Touch Trailer Previews Romance Movie Spanning 50 Years

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 16 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding