#BBNAIJA: Official Biography of Nina / Big Brother Naija /

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNAIJA: Official Biography of Nina / Big Brother Naija /

Nina’s full name is nina chinonso onyenobi. She is a fresh graduate of English and Literary Studies.

Nina is also into modelling, acting and beauty. She unsuccessfully contested for Miss IMSU in 2015. Chi is in an open relationship with Collinz Onyex. See her detailed profile below.

Chinonso was born in May 31, 1995 in Owerri North, Imo State. She is the last daughter in a family of 5.

Nina is a graduate of Imo State University, Owerri. She studied English and Literary Studies and graduated in 2017. Also, Nina claims fluency in four languages.

Nina is a talented designer, as well as model and actress. Meanwhile, She contested in 2015 for IMSU Most Beautiful Face. However, she lost the crown to Sandra Joseph.

Nina of course made it to the Big Brother House 2018. However, she was pictured kissing Miracle this morning in the bathroom.

She was asked a few questions, and here is how she answered below.

What will you be bringing into the BB House: I will be bringing my acting talent
What will you do with the prize money: I’ll pay my tithe, help my family and invest in business.
Finally, what irritates you most in other people: When people are proud and lying

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 2 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Biography & Career Of Beliviah Ivy Hayne
Forum | 2 days ago

Biography & Career Of Beliviah Ivy Hayne