BBNaija: Photo From Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Visit To Nigerian Breweries

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: Photo From Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Visit To Nigerian Breweries

As part of the benefits from the Big Brother Naija house, Evicted housemates Leo and Ifu Ennada went on a tour to Nigerian Breweries Headquarters and received a grand reception on Thursday the 15th of March 2018, courtesy of premium stout brand, Legend Extra Stout.

Leo showed off his dance steps at the breweries, and this lightened up everyone’s mood.

They both commented on who they missed the most and who they are rooting for in the house, both Leo and Ifu unanimously agreed that it was Alex. Recently, the real estate entrepreneur named one of his apartment after Alex his former partner in the BBNaija house. This perhaps could explain Alex’s uncontrollable tears, when Leo got evicted as they shared a close bond.

Ifu Ennada on the other hand was the ‘I belong to nobody, I belong to everybody’ person in the BBNaija house she was not romantically involved with any male housemate all through her stay.

“I told myself that i will be intentionally single this year, but if i want to kiss a guy, i will and move on” she said.

In all, the housemates appreciated Nigerian Breweries for their hospitality and commended Legend Extra Stout for the support .

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 23 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 2 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK