BBNaija Star, Uriel Slams Female Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Chest

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija Star, Uriel Slams Female Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Chest

Big Brother Naija 2017 star, Uriel Ngozi Oputa, took to her Instagram page to drag her followers all females, who body-shamed her over her non-perky boobs.

According to Uriel who in her response disclosed that it took her 10 years to accept her 'saggy' boobs, she just wants to be happy.

To her follower @jessiemoney, Uriel wrote;

Disgrace to womanhood... Next picture loading... you come on my page to bring me down.. by now you should know I don't care .. your a mother and YOU said such nasty words to me.. I pray no 1 would ever speak Ill of your children . Deleting soon... I'm sooo disgusted by certain women you act like we can choose our body parts .. I Never choose my body it's all God.. I could have spoke about you not having hips but I looked at your beautiful boobs and said God is great..
Stop body shaming

To Muliqueen, she wrote;

Disgrace to womanhood.. You said so many hurtful things I guess you want attention.... well here you go.. I looked on your page and sis I could say come make I dash you some nice hair and make up but I didn't I accepted that we don't all have the same pocket so bringing you down because of your appearance is wrong... my body is my temple a Gift from God my husband's paradise. My breast is not perky but I love them it took me 10 years to accept them.. I just want to be happy that's all if I dont love me how will my man love me?? Pls stop body shaming

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 2 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 4 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K
Forum | 4 days ago

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K