BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka

Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, employed while discussing with housemate, Tacha, during live eviction show yesterday.

Ebuka began by saying: "So, Tacha, you know all that's going on in the house. You seem to know who's losing and who's winning. You analyse everything, So tell me three characteristics of a winner,"

Tacha, in her response had repeated her name thrice, leading the host to say he didn’t think that was a smart answer.

Ebuka immediately took offense. In a demeaning way, he asked her, "What is the meaning of characteristics?" Tacha said it means something that defines a winner.

He kept asking her the question in a very condescending manner and she kept saying, "Me." The girl even got surprised at a point about how aggressive he was.

Finally, he said, "I expected better," and some other rude statement he made.

At the end of the show, Ebuka began to shade Tacha very heavily but indirectly, saying that some housemates should know that they are not biggie himself but mere housemates. They should stop trying to know what the viewers want and have fun in the house. That some people here feel that because they have a so-called army outside, they can just sit through the show and win the money.

Tacha’s Boyfriend, Ladi reacts quickly, as he isn’t too pleased with Ebuka for putting her on the spot during the live show. He took to his Instagram page and wrote;

I don't get why the confidence of Tacha is a grown man's problem.

I understand when regular people talk trash about her and trying to bring her down but when it's coming from somebody like @ebuka it's just really sad but no wahala WE MOVE #bbnaija

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 5 days ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car

BBNaija
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija's Chomzy’s Husband Shares Disturbing Post, Causes Fear Online