BBNaija: "Teddy-A Not My Type, You Are My Kind Of Man, I Like Your Face" – Khloe Tells Miracle

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: "Teddy-A Not My Type, You Are My Kind Of Man, I Like Your Face" – Khloe Tells Miracle

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Khloe has disclosed why she cannot be in a relationship with evicted housemate, Teddy A while saying that Miracle is her type of man.

Khloe speaking to Miracle on Monday evening said Teddy A was not her type of man.

She said “I am not tempted by Teddy A, he is not my type.”

Khloe, further speaking, said Miracle was her kind of man instead.

“Facial and attitude wise, you are my kind of person.

“But your fans are annoying by the way,” Khloe added

Recall that her former strategic partner, K-Brule who was disqualified and sent packing along with her from the house earlier on had revealed that they were lovers even before their time in the big brother naija house.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 2 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 3 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors