#BBNaija: Thin Tall Tony & Bisola Quarrel After He Mocked Her Big Teeth & Body

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Thin Tall Tony & Bisola Quarrel After He Mocked Her Big Teeth & Body

All does not seem to be well with the lovebirds, Thin Tall Tony and Bisola in the Big Brother Naija house.

Trouble started after Kemen was disqualified and evicted from the house on grounds of sexual assault against fellow housemate, Tboss.

Following Kemen’s eviction, Thin Tall Tony was caught on camera pushing off his in-house boo, Bisola off the bed in what was described as a fear of eviction.

The tension between the lovebirds heightened when Bisola revealed she has a crush on another housemate, Bally and went ahead to share a passionate make out session with him.

Following the drama and as TTT and Bisola are up for eviction, Thin Tall Tony called Bisola out earlier this morning as they did their chores.

Thin Tall Tony who called Bisola out on her physical attributes making mention of her ‘big teeth’ got his reply as Bisola lashed back saying:

“You actually rubbed it in my face that I have got big teeth.

“You could actually rub it in my face that I am fat. Its fine. I appreciate it.”

She continued:

“Somebody out there would love me, love my teeth the way it is, would love my body, would love how fat and big I am.

Somebody out there would love everything about me. You were laughing, making fun about me but its fine.”

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 4 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’