#BBNaija: Throwback Picture Of Controversial Housemate, Cee-C Surfaces Online

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: Throwback Picture Of Controversial Housemate, Cee-C Surfaces Online

This is a trending photo of the cantankerous Big Brother Naija reality TV star, Cee-C who hails from the South-eastern part of Nigeria.

If you are to judge a book by its cover, then the book of Cee-C will be vividly misjudged.

In this undated throwback photo of the curvy young lawyer, she looks so innocent as against the drama she has orchestrated in the ongoing Big Brother Naija contest.

Cee-C who has been linked to T-Boss of the Big Brother 2017 fame. She is currently in a dramatic housemate with the present Head of House, Tobi.

In another news, Big Brother Naija housemate, Miracle, in a chat with fellow housemate and friend, Tobi, told him to seek the best possible way to stay away from Cee-c.

He told Tobi that Cee-c will ruin him in the show.

Cee-c and Tobi are the most talked about housemate in the 2018 “Double Wahala” edition of the reality TV show.

Miracle who doesn’t see Cee-c as good enough for Tobi, had earlier in the week, told him that she (Cee-c) does not have good plans for him (Tobi).

He said this while reacting to threat by Cee-c to report Tobi to Big Brother.

In a heart-to-heart discussion on Wednesday night, Miracle told Tobi,

“Guy, I have warned you about that Cee-c.

“After I spoke to you about her the other day, I was so surprised seeing you both together, even having dinner.

“That girl will ruin you. She will end your plans of being here.”

Responding, Tobi said,

“I know her better now. There’s nothing between us. She’s the one coming close but I tell you, it’s over between us.

“I’m not here for love.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Little Mermaid Trailer Surfaces for Horror Take on Classic Tale
Forum | 6 hours ago

The Little Mermaid Trailer Surfaces for Horror Take on Classic Tale

Another Video Of Bullying At Lead British International School Surfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Another Video Of Bullying At Lead British International School Surfaces Online

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties