#BBNaija: Tobi Replies Follower who Called Alex His Wife & a Village Girl

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Tobi Replies Follower who Called Alex His Wife & a Village Girl

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi Bakre has clapped back at a fan who came for “his wife”, Alex tagging her as a village girl, who keeps attaching herself to him.

This came after Tobi shared a picture of himself with Banky W and wrote as the caption: “Also met the Major General today. Senior Capito Banky. #baale. #BAAD toh behd.”

The follower then replied to him: “Have you seen Nina, she’s not forming she’s class, independent unlike you and your village wife gumming body ever since, you think you pepper ceec with a villager Nsuka gal”.

Then Tobi responded thus: “Our parents or grand parents came from the village to the city and that’s why we are all in the city now. So let us av our village joy in peace.”

Note that, he didn’t dispute the claim that Alex is his “wife”, and she’s been “gum bodying”. Lol!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 20 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 1 day ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off