#BBNaija: Tobi’s Self-Acclaimed Ex-Girlfriend Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Friend

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Tobi’s Self-Acclaimed Ex-Girlfriend Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Friend

It seems the alleged ex-girlfriend of Big Brother Naija top housemate, Tobi, seems to be going wild with disclosures from the past about the reality show star, who she claimed she dated in Unilag.

According to a self acclaimed ex-girlfriend of the BBNaija 2nd runner up, who expressed her bitterness after she met a Twitter user named Tobi after church.

The Twitter user @alexlobaloba shared the story about the unnamed Tobi’s ex-girlfriend wrote;

“I met this stranger and she started telling me about how she hates Tobi #BBNaija so much, how the guy dated her back then in Unilag and also slept with her friend.

“I could feel the bitterness in her expression. After the conversation, she asked for my name I told her Chibuzor.

I guess he cheated on her blablabla… Who cares anyways? Real life o….after church today”.

See His Post:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 18 hours ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 18 hours ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 20 hours ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 20 hours ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized