BBNaija: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-C Verbally Abusing Tobi

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-C Verbally Abusing Tobi

Media personalities, Toke Makinwa, Toolz Oniru-Demuren, Kemi Adebita, DJ xclusive and Laura Ikeji have all reacted to Cee-C's verbal abuse to Tobi few hours ago.

Kemi wrote;

"I just watched the most bizarre live recording of #BBNaija. I'm still dumbfounded. One person going on a non stop tirade on another. Surely this must be some sort of abuse. Biggie is quietly nursing a pressure pot and anything that results out of its explosion will be his fault."

Toke wrote;

"Maybe sex will soften the tension between those two

Bizzle!!!! What I watched now left me speechless. I applaud the guy o, chaiii I’m going to vote for him.
"

Toolz wrote;

"Isn't it against #BBNaija rules to verbally abuse another housemate?"

DJ exclusive wrote;

"Omo... cee-c is special lol #bbnaija .... why’s she like that? Big up tobi tho - he don try"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 17 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi
Forum | 5 days ago

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi