#BBNaija: TTT reveals he made a deal with his wife, reveals why he likes nominating Efe, says he almost wanted to reveal his secret in the house

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: TTT reveals he made a deal with his wife, reveals why he likes nominating Efe, says he almost wanted to reveal his secret in the house

Recently evicted housemate, ThinTallTony has answered and addressed some questions from his fans. He revealed he made a decision with his wife not to bring his Family into the Show.. He also revealed reasons why he likes nominating Efe.. He also went further to say that he wants a Lady to win the N25m price… and more.

In a video posted on AfricaMagic/DSTV website he addressed top questions we Nigerians are aching to hear an answer for.

A question by Zinny reads: “Why didn’t you reveal that you were married?”

To Zinny, First Things First, I made a decision, myself and my wife not to bring my family involved in this. That is one thing, I respect my wife, I respect the decisions and I don’t want to go one step behind. I don’t want to say like there was some kind of feelings.. No, no no.. I keep it the way it is. If I have a contract with you Zinny. I keep it that way.

Cynthia Beatrice asked: “Why did you like nominating Efe?”

To Cynthia, Let me play out to you. We are friends, but we are not friends.. We are out to win or rather we are out to make a statement. So, If I feel at some point I feel we are not connecting or I need to nominate.. I am not righteous, everyone goes into that booth to nominate somebody . So you have to pick someonoe at some point. So that is why I do nominate Efe.

Raymond Butter Asks: “Was anything real with you or was it all acting?”

To raymond… Everything was the way it way.. It was no acting, It was no emotion. Bisola is more like a little bit of myself. When I party, I party hard. I don’t like the place to be dull. She’s got the lyrics and vibe kinda move and then she moves with it. I also do the same. I might not know the lyrics but I really love to have a good time. To Raymond, I did 100% have fun.

Idowu Olufemi Asks: “Did you ever want to reveal your secret?”

In the third week. I wanted to expose who I was. Cos I didn’t just want to throw out all my cards and just be that guy who is just concentrated on work. But when we had that week where we had to eat rubbish or keep our secret. If I was the first guy, I probably would have not eaten. So that my secret would be exposed. But 4 people before me ate. So it means they had secrets they were keeping. So let the world not judge me.
TTT also says he wants a Lady to win the Big Brother Naija show. Though he didn’t mention who.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 11 hours ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 16 hours ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 18 hours ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 18 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties