#BBNaija: Uche Maduagwu gives reasons why Cee-C is better than Nina

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: Uche Maduagwu gives reasons why Cee-C is better than Nina

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has given reasons why Big Brother Niaja Housemate Cee-c is better than Nina.

He wrote;

@ceec_official is better than Nina because nobody has ever removed her “red pant” or had SEX with her miraculously in BBnaija… We can pour out all the different specie of locally made insult on @ceec_official for verbally assaulting Tobi, as the Biggest Actor in Nigeria, i think she deserves it, but she is not as useless, reckless and irresponsible in the #BBnaija house as NINA. Has anyone ever seen the legs of @ceec_official being hung on the wall like an Antelope while having SEX in BBnaija? No, has anyone ever seen her RED “pant” being torn live on national Tv before SEX? No, So my people, wouldn’t you agree with me that @ceec_official is still a saint where this mumu girl called Nina is, someone that can not even control her Sex drive, but would stupidly spread her legs to have marathon Sex on national #television, so disgusting. @ceec_official might need counseling, but Nina is an irreplaceable disgrace to our Culture and Tradition in Nigeria.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 2 days ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 2 days ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized