BBNaija: What Ex-BBNaija housemate, Leo said about Cindy

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: What Ex-BBNaija housemate, Leo said about Cindy

Ex-Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, Housemate Leo DaSilva has reacted to criticisms targeted at ‘Pepper Dem’ housemate, Cindy.

Cindy, one of the new housemates introduced by Big Brother, since her entrance into the reality show, has been criticized and described by some BBNaija fans as ‘local’ and not posh like other housemates.

However, Leo on the other hand defended Cindy, describing her as a representation of every average Nigerian lady who is not ashamed of her background.

According to him, unlike others, Cindy is being her real self and not struggling to impress others.

On his Twitter page, Leo wrote: “Really need Cindy to catch a break, She’s representing the average Nigerian lady being herself and not ashamed of who she is.

“It’s easy to get mocked for it but they only mock you because they wish they were that original and not struggling to impress people online.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged

BBNaija
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija's Chomzy’s Husband Shares Disturbing Post, Causes Fear Online

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice
Forum | 1 week ago

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice