BBNaija: What Tacha told Mike about her relationship, sharing bed with male housemates

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: What Tacha told Mike about her relationship, sharing bed with male housemates

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Tacha on Sunday night gave some details about her relationship outside the house.

Tacha, while speaking to Mike after Sunday live eviction show which had Ebuka as the official host, said she is in a serious relationship with her boyfriend but did not flaunt him on Instagram because of the fear of breaking up.

She stated that this is one of the reasons why she would not love to share the Head of House room with any male housemate for a week.

Tacha, however, disclosed that she is ready to show him off and start up a YouTube page with him after the BBNaija show.

The Head of House, according to BBNaija rules, is expected to pick a partner every week to share the designated room.

Tacha told Mike: “I don’t see any reason why I should be in a room with any male housemate for a week alone, I have a serious relationship outside and I intend to keep it that way.

“That is the reason I rejected Seyi’s offer to share the Head of House room with him. Though we talk a lot, I don’t see it necessary and again I love my personal space and bed.”

Seyi had asked: “I want to cuddle. Would it be a bad idea for you to sleep in my bed?”

Tacha, in response, declined his offer as she called Seyi a ‘Yoruba demon’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 10 hours ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Correctional Service Assures Protection of Bobrisky in Male Prison
Forum | 3 days ago

Correctional Service Assures Protection of Bobrisky in Male Prison

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged