#BBNaija: “You can’t separate me and Miracle” – Nina tells Cee-c during photo shoot

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: “You can’t separate me and Miracle” – Nina tells Cee-c during photo shoot

A video footage has emerged online which shows Nina telling Cee-c ‘you can’t separate me and Miracle’ during a recent photo session as she struggled to take a position for a collective photo.

The 5 BBNaija finalist paid a visit to one of the TV show’s sponsors ‘Minimie’, as they were seen taking their positions to have a collective photo with the management, Cee c was seen trying to come in-between Nina and Miracle for the photo and Nina was not having it as she was heard saying to Cee c ‘you can’t separate me and Miracle’.

It was really funny as the look on Cee c’s face was an epic one, can’t help but wonder what was going through her mind.

Watch video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 17 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle