#BBNaija: 'You Kept Your Head High Despite Rumours'- Ebuka’s Wife Gushes Over Him After BBNaija

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: 'You Kept Your Head High Despite Rumours'- Ebuka’s Wife Gushes Over Him After BBNaija

Ebuka’s wife, Cynthia Obi Uchendu, has taken to her Instagram page to commend her husband for a job well done and for keeping his cool despite all the rumours that went round about him as the host of BBN 2018

Read below:

“It’s all over ! And my miracle won !
Special shoutout to my darling husband, you were nothing short of amazing . Your work ethic and dedication inspires me everyday . You kept your head High despite foolish rumours. You’ve handled everything thrown at you with such grace . Only if I was half as graceful as you are .
Let’s not forget how well you slayed effortlessly week after week. I’m teaching you well .��
Anyway cheers to a successful season . I wish you an even brighter year with more gigs and endorsements! . Major shout out to everyone who encouraged you and supported you through this season .
On to the next ! ���

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 3 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno