#BBNaija2018: I Don’t Think Cee-C, Tobi Should Be In A Romantic Relationship – Tboss

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija2018: I Don’t Think Cee-C, Tobi Should Be In A Romantic Relationship – Tboss

Former Big Brother Naija finalist, T-Boss has spoken on the relationship between housemates in the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality television show, Tobi and Cee-c.

TBoss, 2017 second runner-up of BBNaija, speaking with NET said she does not think Tobi and Cee-c can have a romantic relationship.

She, however, insisted that they can be friends.

She offered to have a discussion with the duo.

Tboss said:-

“I will like to talk to Cee-C and probably to Tobi as well. I will like to have a one-on one with those two people.

“I really don’t think they should have a romantic relationship with themselves outside of the house. I think they should patch up and be friends”.

Speaking on emergence of Miracle as the winner of ‘Double Wahala’ Edition, TBoss added that she expected Miracle to emerge as the winner.

“I saw it coming, I wanted him to win. I wasn’t surprised when he won,” she added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 8 hours ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 3 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 4 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini