#BBNaija2018: ‘I Would Like To Date Teddy A’ – Bambam

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija2018: ‘I Would Like To Date Teddy A’ – Bambam

Pouring out her heart when she was asked about her relationship with her love interest, Teddy A while she was still in the house, newly evicted housemate, BamBam has said she’d be willing to keep things going with the singer after the Big Brother house.

Following her eviction from the house last night when Ebuka paid a visit to the housemates and announced her removal from the house, while speaking with the talk show host earlier tonight, BamBam revealed that she’d ‘genuinely’ like to continue what she and her Teddy A started in the Big Brother house.

She says so long as he’s also down to continue, then she too is also willing to have a relationship with him after the house – this comes after Teddy A, during a conversation with fellow housemate, Rico, revealed that instead of continuing with his babymama, he’d rather start a new life with BamBam.

Teddy, made this revelation while answering Rico’s question of whom he’d rather be with outside the house. BamBam too had revealed that she knows about Teddy A’s baby mama outside the house.

Bambam said she was helplessly in love with Teddy A, who had in more one occasion talked about his baby-mama. Bambam, is however optimistic that the other lady is Teddy A’s past while she dreams of occupying his present and future.

(Wawu) Confessing her love for Teddy to fellow housemate, Lolu, last night, Bambam, an upcoming actress, said, “I’m aware Teddy had a lady outside the house.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 6 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 11 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 17 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel