#BBNiaja: If Alex goes naked, my Body will still not move – Uche Maduagwu

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNiaja: If Alex goes naked, my Body will still not move – Uche Maduagwu

Controversial Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu has slammed Big brother niaja housemate Alex, saying she is not sexually appealing to him.

Read his post below;

My Body can never move even if @alex_unusual goes NUDE before me… What is there to see again? Or I’m i the only one who has been suffocated a time too many by her very small and unusual boobs dangling out of her dress in the #BBnaija house? Its only Tobi she can use that small thing to deceive, I’m the biggest Actor in Nigeria and i can count how many times popular actresses have taken off their clothes right in front of me on movie locations? But my only advice to @alex_unusual is this, flaunting your small boobs like Christmas rice on national television is despicable, it would only reduce your bride price, because no reasonable man would want to marry a lady that the pictures and videos of her innocent nipples are carefully being saved and viewed daily by thousands of people, but if showcasing your small boobs is your ONLY game plan to winning the 45 million Naira, ride on, there is always a consolation prize for the Olympus has fallen boobs too

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’
Forum | 9 hours ago

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 3 days ago

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband