Best Cheap MTN Data Plan Ever

Forum 9 years ago

Best Cheap MTN Data Plan Ever

I know I still have some doubting Thomas in the house and believe you me, I don’t post what I haven’t verified working. Airtel data no longer zap as usual; it’s been adjusted #1,500 for 4GB. I used mine for 7weeks.

The other day, I made a post on cheap Data Plans for MTN Etisalat. Someone sent a mail to me early hours of this morning that he saw another cheaper plan for MTN that I should verify if it’s real or not. This is how it goes below

250MB for #350
500MB for #600
1GB for #1000
2GB for #2000
3GB for #3000
4GB for #4000
5GB for #5000

When I saw this, I was like wow…! This sound so cheap and better compared to what I posted initially. This guy operates as a person and hopefully will soon turn into an organization. I spoke with him and I can assure you that he’s real.

To get of the data above, I won’t be posting his bank details on this blog but you can whatsapp him or bbm him or drop your comment below because he will be around to answer any of your request. Each subscription will last you for one month.

If you are still using Mtn Night plan then you are wrong. Why pay heavily for data when you can have better Gig at the speed of light. Remember, that my job is to make internet surfing cheaper for everyone. I’m still waiting to see when Mtn 2GB will go for #500.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 2 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 4 days ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo
Forum | 1 week ago

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo