Biography & Profile of "Lolu" Omololu Shomuyiwa Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate

Forum 6 years ago

Biography & Profile of "Lolu" Omololu Shomuyiwa Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate

Lolu is a 29-year old investment banker from Ogun State. He is also an On-Air-Personality. He has formerly worked at Unilorin 89.3 FM and Megalectrics Limited.

Omololu is passionate about Finance, Media and Leadership. His fear of being average is his major driving force. Lolu enjoys eating, reading, traveling, playing video as well as board games. He is also a poet, dancer and singer.

Lolu was born on September 2, 1989.

Omololu is a graduate of Sociology. He attended University of Ilorin between 2010 and 2014. Before then, he completed his secondary education at Olatunde Group of Schools.

Lolu’s professional career has hovered around the banking and media sector. He has worked at various times with Goldman Sachs, World Business PR and Megalectrics Limited (Operators of Classic FM 97.3 & The Beat 99.9FM), Ibadan.

Lolu joined the Big Brother House on Sunday 28 January. He claims his dad is unaware but his sister is excited about it. When asked, he said he dislikes people taking others for granted. He also hates making others feel less of themselves. See how he answered other questions below.

What will you be bringing into the BB House: Spontaneity, love for the girls, always something new about me.

What will you do with the prize money: I’ll go back to school and I’ll also invest, travel – Aruba, Seychelles, Mauritius Greece, help renovate my father’s house.

Get to Meet other BBNaija Housemates

1. Teddy A BBNaija Age & Biography
2. Vandora BBNaija Age & Biography
3. Tobi BBNaija Age & Biography
4. Princess BBNaija Age & Biography
5. Angel BBNaija Age & Biography
6. Anheeka BBNaija Age & Biography
7. Vandora BBNaija Age & Biography
8. Anto BBNaija Age & Biography
9. Alex BBNaija Age & Biography
10. Bambam BBNaija Age & Biography
11. Ifu Ennada BBNaija Age & Biography