Biography & Profile of "bambam" Oluwabamike Olawunmi Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate

Forum 6 years ago

Biography & Profile of "bambam" Oluwabamike Olawunmi Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate

Oluwabamike (bambam) olawunmi is a multi talented young lady. She is an actress, broadcaster, Singer, Voice over artiste, event host, Creative Director, and On Air Personality.

Bambam is an MTN Project Fame season 8 semifinalist. She plays Toby in BBC radiodrama. She is a very committed chrurch worker at Revival House Of Glory International Church.

Bambam was born in 1990 in Ogun State. Her parents are divorced. Nevertheless, She attended film school as a means of overcoming her parents divorce.

Bamike is a graduate of Microbiology from Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State. She was a notable student leader while in school.

Professional Career
Oluwabamike is an actress and singer. However, She currently works as a marketing management staff at Hausba Experience. She has starred in a number of movies. Among them is The Train.

She also has a musical single to her credit. It is a gospel music which she calls “Rest”.

Oluwabamike “Bambam” Olawunmi claims to join the house without the knowledge of her family. BamBam’s spirit-animal is the black panther because it has “good massage skills”.

When asked –
What irritates her the most about other people in brief: Dishonesty.
Also, What she brings into the BB House: I’ll bring drama and entertainment and my charm.

Finally, What she will do with the prize money: I’ll pay my tithes and invest in a few businesses

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 2 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Biography & Career Of Beliviah Ivy Hayne
Forum | 2 days ago

Biography & Career Of Beliviah Ivy Hayne

Biography & Career Of Hennessy Carolina
Forum | 3 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hennessy Carolina