Bisola Finally Reconcile With ThinTallTony, See As She Gives Him A Hug

Forum 7 years ago

Bisola Finally Reconcile With ThinTallTony, See As She Gives Him A Hug

#BBNaija’s Bisola and ThinTallTony are friends again.

Last night, at a concert organised for the ex housemates in Warri, the first runner up got on stage and hugged it out with ThinTallTony who she said betrayed their friendship .

In case you missed it, during the grand finale of the show, the actress saw her ‘house partner’s’ wedding band and was shocked. And in her first interview after leaving the house, she said Tony betrayed their friendship, that she never expected he would do so after all they shared.

“ I just found out that ThinTallTony is married and has a family and in my mind I’m like, ‘dude you are one amazing actor!’ ,” she begins. “ Good thing, I did not have it in my head that after the show I was gonna come out and have some sort of romance with you.”

She continued, “ I feel just a little betrayed. We were really close. Come on! We shared a lot of things. This one thing you didn’t say [and] I don’t know why. Anyway, it’s your choice.”

To show just how much his deception hurt, the actress refused to hug him during their meet in Lagos.

But Bisola may have put all of that behind her.

Last night in Warri, show host Helen Paul coerced the actress to go on stage and make peace with her former partner. And she did.

Watch Video Beneath:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job
Forum | 1 day ago

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 1 week ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 1 week ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident