Bola Tinubu Takes The Rich And Famous To Milan For Son’s Marriage

Forum 7 years ago

Bola Tinubu Takes The Rich And Famous To Milan For Son’s Marriage

If fortune can be harvested as gold and silver grapes and blessings flourish like leaves and silver fleurs-de-lys, the life-path and home of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu would glitter like a barn full of treasure and a life well spent. Tinubu is that powerful!

However, the idyllic city of Milan, Italy, will once again open its bowels to the crème of Nigerian society in few days, 9th and 10th August.

Milan will creak at the eaves for Nigerian politicians. Seyi Tinubu, the son of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, two-time governor of Lagos State and All Progressives Congress (APC) leader, is getting married to Layal Holm, his Lebanese lover of months. Expectedly, Tinubu is leaving no stone unturned to give his son a wondrous wedding. Until their union, they were like jagged pieces of two glass hearts yearning for their missing parts.

Then they found each other and fit perfectly in place. The first molded with the second and in the heat of the moment, held from head to toe. A perfect masterpiece, a love so high it despises going low.

Predictably, many people are eager to be part of the memorable celebration.

Not a few people have been jostling to lay their hands on a copy of the invite, but unfortunately, it would be easier to embark on a round-trip through the Bermuda triangle than to get the invitation card. That is how scarce and exclusive the party would be.

Seyi is a Law graduate. He acquired his LLB degree from the prestigious University of Buckingham, United Kingdom. He acquired his Masters in Corporate & Commercial Law at the same university where he came out on merit.

Layal on the other hand, is of Lebanese and Nigerian descent. She is said to be a brilliant consultant at foremost auditing firm, Price Waterhouse Cooper (PWC).

The 25-year-old is a graduate of Political Science and African Studies at the SOAS (School of Oriental Studies) University of London.

She also has a Masters in Entrepreneurship & Business Management from the University of Surrey.

Source: ThisDay

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 4 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 6 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth