BREAKING NEWS: Robbie Malinga dies At 47.

Forum 6 years ago

BREAKING NEWS: Robbie Malinga dies At 47.

Robbie Malinga, was confirmed dead on Monday by his manager Sipho Dube. Malinga has been in-and-out of hospital over the last few months. He was admitted to hospital in June where he was diagnosed with anemia.

Despite being in and out of hospital this year, those close to Robbie Malinga said his death on Christmas day was still a shock. Details around the exact circumstances of his death are still unclear, but it has been confirmed to Zamoso that he was at his home when he “suddenly” died.

“He has been sick and we’ve had to counter so many false death messages about him, but this time it is true. Nobody can believe it. He was well. He was better,” said Universal Music spokesperson Dharam Sewraj.

The 47-year-old musician celebrated his birthday in style in November, explaining that after being diagnosed with anemia earlier in the year, he was afraid of dying, but thought of his children and young wife.

“I was scared for my kids man. My kids are so spoilt. I make sure that I do everything for them. My wife as well, she’s still young to have her husband die. It was scary but I’m a strong person, I am a believer,” he told Sowetan.

Zamoso understands that his family are holding a meeting and will release an official statement soon.

“He was sick but he had just been on holiday and was rested. He was performing again and had many gigs lined up,” added Sewraj.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BREAKING: FG Begins Disbursement Of N200bn Palliative Loans
Forum | 2 days ago

BREAKING: FG Begins Disbursement Of N200bn Palliative Loans

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 2 days ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State

Ondo Traditional Ruler, Olojoda Dies A Month To His First Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Ondo Traditional Ruler, Olojoda Dies A Month To His First Anniversary