Busted: DonJazzy Bribed His Way Into Headies (Read Here)

Forum 8 years ago

Busted: DonJazzy Bribed His Way Into Headies (Read Here)

Lol… no be me talk ham oooh, I just dey Waka pass… an anonymous blog reader that’s headies customer, I mean that attends HEADIES every year talk say don babaJ is a thief and doesn’t allow any things to go the right way in the industry…

He went further saying REKAADOBANK doesn’t deserve any award aside from BEST FOLLOW FOLLOW that’s if their is any category like that…lol.. Wetin concern me? In his angry speech on the headies awards thing…

He said, DonbabaJ, you are a legend in the industry and shouldn’t be hustling for awards and car like that, haave you ever seen 2face, dbanj, soundsultan and the rest hustling for award the way you do? Mr Man stand up, sit down and use your head, don’t allow those small boys to mess you up on twitter and Instagram, anyway maybe na bcos you never reach 40year dey make you behave like small pikin, I trust the fortify chairman @2faceidibia, he can never behave the way you r behaving to this young generation, he is too mature and wel behahaved…. Abeg grow up… Olamide na street boy… e go finish you.. And Ayo is a thief on his own, selling awards to make back his money… I pity you, ur Yarnsh go still open…. I rest my case on the f**cking Headies matter….

God Bless Olamide, God Bless Donjazzy and Punish AYO (CEO Hip Tv/Headies)

As Written By Anonymous

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 15 hours ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 3 days ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 1 week ago