C. Ronaldo Denies Having A GirlFriend

Forum 8 years ago

C. Ronaldo Denies Having A GirlFriend

Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he does not have a girlfriend despite being linked with several women since his split with Russian model, Irina Shayk.

The 30-year-old is currently with his national teammates in preparation for their game against Armenia in a Euro 2016 qualifier next Saturday.

The 2014 Ballon d’Or winner took to his social media to share a video of himself where he thanks all his fans for the support this season and denied the numerous claims in the media.

“I want this opportunity to say in the last coupleof weeks the press tried to say trash about me. That I have a new girfriend day by day,” a candid Ronaldo said in the recording.

“Just leave me alone. Let me do my work properly. Don’t try to damage my image because it’s not going to happen.”

This Ronaldo’s statement comes after a new report alleged that is ex, Irina once dated FIFA President, Sepp Blatter.

The Russian model has however denied the report.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan
Forum | 4 days ago

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 6 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence