Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing

Forum 9 years ago

Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing

WARNING:- This post contains some some Graphical Images below…. Stop reading if you can’t stand it.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTIC!!!

Some group of boys known as ‘scolombo boys’ a street in Calabar South Local Government and some where able to escape while one was caught by the street residents and the only thing they could think of was to burn him alive!
[ads4]
I write this with so much sadness how the world has so degenerated to killing at any given time for any given excuses. How fast this same people in the picture will quickly run their mouth and say Muslims are violent! So, tell me, Are Christians not just like the Muslims?

What has the world turned into? I know stealing is bad. But is it enough to roast a human God created? We scream don’t kill! don’t kill! don’t kill! But we are very fast to roast our fellow human for a simple thing as stealing… Which is better now.. Sharia law that would have cut off his hands?

I ask again, why do we love taking laws into our hands? Why do we live like the ‘hunger game’ age?

It’s really sad that citizens feel comfortable with murdering a fellow human being by burning him alive. And someone, a young woman for that matter feels so cool to draw close and take a photo of him, like he was some art work. This is very depressing.

See Photos below:-

Comment
If Only Nigerians Could Catch And Burn Corrupt Politicians, Naija Will Be A Better Place.

Our Politicians Steal Billions, They Get National Honours, but when an Ordinary Man Steals Some Small Amount Of Money, He Gets Roasted.
Na Wa For This Country.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 15 hours ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 1 day ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 1 day ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 1 day ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool