" Can You Make Me Feel Like Number 1 ? " – Davido Tweeted As He Pictured With American Singer, Tinashe, In The Studio

Forum 7 years ago

" Can You Make Me Feel Like Number 1 ? " – Davido Tweeted As He Pictured With American Singer, Tinashe, In The Studio

Davido, is set to take the world by storm as he pictured with American artiste, Tinashe, in the studio.

Davido, who earlier on promised to deliver the best sounds yet on his forth coming album, seems to be making good his promise as a host of talented international artiste have been confirmed and rumored to be featured on the album.

The Sony Music Global act, who is presently in the USA, tweeted a picture of himself with American singer Tinashe in a studio. and wrote:

….. Can u make me feel like number 1 ??? @Tinashe pic.twitter.com/P4zRcZrMfU
— Davido (@iam_Davido) May 10, 2016

Guess like his bff Wizkid, Davido is implying and hoping Tinashe can help him snag the number one spot on international music charts.

Tinashe’sdebut single, ‘2 On’ peaked at number 24 on US Billboard’s Hot 100

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 18 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 1 day ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself