Cassper Nyovest Expecting First Child with Girlfriend Thobeka Majozi

Forum 6 years ago

Cassper Nyovest Expecting First Child with Girlfriend Thobeka Majozi

Cassper Nyovest is said to be excited about becoming a father. The ‘Fill Up FNB’ star will soon welcome a bundle of joy and start his own family according to a report by Sunday Sun. Cassper’s girlfriend, Thobeka Majozi is apparently five months pregnant.

The pair started dating around May this year and are both elated to be parents. Sources have told the tabloid that Cassper and Thobeka are keeping the news under wraps for now although they have informed their families.

“She has gone out of her way to hide her pregnancy from the public because she knows her man is in the spotlight. “She’s been spending more time at home in Kwa-Zulu Natal, because the environment that side is conducive and healthier for the baby,” sources said. Thobeka’s wealthy family who are based in KZN are said to have embraced Cassper. “Cassper met Thobeka’s family and they have nothing but love for the dude,” another source claimed. Another insider said Cassper was planning to send his uncles to Thobeka’s family so he could pay damages for the baby to carry his surname.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 20 hours ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 3 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing