Cassper Nyovest – I Have Apologized to Emtee

Forum 6 years ago

Cassper Nyovest – I Have Apologized to Emtee

Rapstar Cassper Nyovest has revealed that he has apologized to his colleague Emtee. Emtee revealed few weeks ago that he was offended that Cassper mocked him on social media after the Ambitiouz rapper mistakenly shared a video of his penis on social media.

Cassper wrote on twitter, “Met Emtee today & we talked shit out & shook hands. Not to say it’s back to being buddies or working together but I apologized for laughing at him when he was going through a low and I didn’t think it was as serious as it was. Sometimes we have insensitive moments and I’m sorry,”

When a fan told Cassper that he apologizes too much he said, “That’s okay. I just saw my fault in laughing at my peer instead of thinking it through and I apologized for it. How he reacted and what he says about me is not in my control. I’m sure some of it came from him being hurt by my actions so it’s All good.

We all make mistakes but the biggest mistake is not owning up to your mistake. That’s weak. There’s no growth in that,” he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Someone Who Placed A N10M Bet With Me That Peter Obi Wasn’t Going To Get Up To 1M Votes Anywhere Outside The South East Has Apologized To Me - Noble Igwe
Forum | 2 months ago

Someone Who Placed A N10M Bet With Me That Peter Obi Wasn’t Going To Get Up To 1M Votes Anywhere Outside The South East Has Apologized To Me - Noble Igwe

I Broke Up With My Baby Mama Because Of S*x Addiction – Rapper, Cassper Nyovest
Forum | 2 months ago

I Broke Up With My Baby Mama Because Of S*x Addiction – Rapper, Cassper Nyovest

BBNaija
Forum | 2 months ago

BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Rewards Man Who Apologized For Trolling Her

Amapiano Has Overtaken Afrobeats, Now World’s Fastest Growing Genre – Cassper Nyovest
Forum | 5 months ago

Amapiano Has Overtaken Afrobeats, Now World’s Fastest Growing Genre – Cassper Nyovest