Cassper Nyovest – I Will Never Be Friends With AKA

Forum 6 years ago

Cassper Nyovest – I Will Never Be Friends With AKA

Cassper Nyovest has shared even more light on his beef with AKA but this time he ruled out the possibility of the two of them getting along. Cassper told City Press that AKA never stood a chance at performing at Fill Up FNB

“AKA has never been a part of Fill Up FNB Stadium; you can’t ask if he’ll be performing.

“He never approached me; he spoke on public platforms,” said Cassper, adding that AKA had not even bought a ticket, which he should like anybody else, because “people who buy tickets are the legends”.

“He [AKA] sent people to talk to me and I said that I have long been over the beef and fights with him,” said Cassper.

“That’s why I never mentioned his name throughout the year, which I’ve been avoiding. I can’t avoid it any more, I guess. Everybody wants to hear what I think,” he added.

Cassper likened his fight with AKA as that of Zuma and Julius Malema. The two would never get along even for the sake of the country’s harmony, Cassper suggested.

“I honestly think everybody knows that we will never get along. We will never be the best of friends.

“I just think that it’s great that I’m at a place where I’m cool with sharing the same workspace as well as being compared to him. I’m cool with people who like him and like bashing me. I’ve made peace with that.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 6 hours ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

17-Year-Old Boy Connives With His Friends To Fake His Kidnap And Collect Ransom In Delta
Forum | 4 days ago

17-Year-Old Boy Connives With His Friends To Fake His Kidnap And Collect Ransom In Delta

Smiling Friends Season 2 Trailer Previews New Episodes of Adult Swim Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Smiling Friends Season 2 Trailer Previews New Episodes of Adult Swim Series

New IF Posters See Ryan Reynolds Making Friends in John Krasinski’s New Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

New IF Posters See Ryan Reynolds Making Friends in John Krasinski’s New Comedy Movie