Celebrity Blogger Linda ikeji finally got a man – see who

Forum 7 years ago

Celebrity Blogger Linda ikeji finally got a man – see who

Blogger, Linda Ikeji, turns 36, wants a man.
Linda Ikeji, multi-millionaire blogger, is 36-years-old today and has voiced out that one of her wishes is to get a good man and settled down with. She shared below on her blog today:

I turn a year older on September 19th and I can’t tell you guys how grateful I am for the life I have. I may not have everything I want yet…but I have more than I thought was even possible and for that I am thankful. I am thankful for my family, friends, all LIB readers and well wishers.

My prayer as I turn 36 is to find an amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it!

Also, happy birthday to every one else born on September. May God continue to bless, love and protect us. Thank you guys so much for all the lovely birthday wishes that I know will come.

Massive hug and plenty kisses.

Now, the big question is…did Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia propose to Miss Linda Ikeji?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes