Check Out President Buhari's Victory Laugh! See The Look On His Wife, Aisha's Face

Forum 5 years ago

Check Out President Buhari's Victory Laugh! See The Look On His Wife, Aisha's Face

Here are photos and videos of President Buhari’s 2019 Presidential Election victory laugh. The President all smiles and Oshiomhole can't keep calm.

See the look on Aisha Buhari's face.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties