Chief Keef & Tadoe Arrested For Robbing & Assaulting Producer

Forum 7 years ago

Chief Keef & Tadoe Arrested For Robbing & Assaulting Producer

Chief Keef was arrested Thursday evening by the Los Angeles Police Department in connection with a “violent home invasion” of music producer Ramsay Tha Great.

TMZ says “Keef and one other individual” were taken into custody. In a shot from the local television news, fellow Glo Gang rapper Tadoe can be seen being taken into custody by law enforcement alongside Keef.

Last week, the victim, Ramsay Tha Great, posted a clip on Instagram saying Chief Keef and 5 of his friends jumped him. The producer claimed Chief Keef stole cash and a Rolex, and said one of the intruders was carrying an AK-47 when they assaulted him. Ramsay said he was going to take legal action, and he definitely didn’t lie.

“Now if I was a celebrity I wouldn’t come personally jump a person with you five friends and a AK-47 that’s just dumb your famous (sic),” the producer wrote. “Now I’m taking everything from you . U really just fu-Cked up dude coming to my house with your phone in your pocket with the location on…….. yea I’m pressing charges on yo ass. You a fu-Cking low life motherfu-Cking niggas out here tryna do positive s–t and you still on some goofy Chicago shit .
We’ll see u in court.”

Sosa is being held on $500,000 bail. Tadoe will have to pay $250,00 if he wants out before the potential trial.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat
Forum | 4 days ago

Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 6 days ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Forum | 6 days ago