Christina Grimmie Laid To Rest In Intimate Funeral

Forum 7 years ago

Christina Grimmie Laid To Rest In Intimate Funeral

The Singer was la!d to rest yesterday in a "small, intimate" funeral, before mourners gathered today for a memorial service.

Friends and family of The Voice singer, who was shot dead on Friday last week in front of her fans, said their final goodbyes at a private service in Medford, her home state of New Jersey.

Addressing the crowds, Christina's brother Marcus - who was hailed a hero after tackling the shooter - shared: "Christina was awesome. She loved this town, she loved this state, she loved singing, she loved the Lord and she loved me. She was my baby sister." More photos below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Restore Over 40Million Blocked Mobile Lines Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Nigerian Communications Commission
Forum | 1 month ago

Restore Over 40Million Blocked Mobile Lines Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Nigerian Communications Commission

We Won’t Rest Until Labour Party Take Over Govt, Provide Quality Leadership – Abure
Forum | 1 month ago

We Won’t Rest Until Labour Party Take Over Govt, Provide Quality Leadership – Abure

We’ll Not Rest Until We Bring Succour to Nigerians – Tinubu
Forum | 1 month ago

We’ll Not Rest Until We Bring Succour to Nigerians – Tinubu

My DMs Are So Full, Men Wouldn’t Let Me Rest – Comedian Kiekie Cries Out (Video)
Forum | 2 months ago

My DMs Are So Full, Men Wouldn’t Let Me Rest – Comedian Kiekie Cries Out (Video)