Comedian, Seyi Law Reveals Huge N3m Loss From His Show

Forum 7 years ago

Comedian, Seyi Law Reveals Huge N3m Loss From His Show

Comedian, Seyi Law has revealed that he lost N3million during his show, due to lack of sponsorship.

According to Seyi, he said that sponsorship has always been and would remain a major problem when it comes to organizing shows.

“It depend on the event sometimes we help our colleagues and the truth is do you really expect your colleague will pay you, most especially when you know that there is no sponsor,” he said.
“The truth is that sponsorship is a problem when it comes to organizing shows and some of us just do it to keep relevant. That is what a lot of us do. It’s not because we are making money from the show.”

Expressing his sadness, he said, “Like I have always shared it My show last year was a huge one, but I lost almost 3million naira running to 4million, How many people do I want to share that story with?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 14 mins ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 11 hours ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 18 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 22 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova