Commotion as Muslim Clerics Fight Dirty Over Money During Quranic Graduation in Ogun State (Video)

Forum 7 years ago

Commotion as Muslim Clerics Fight Dirty Over Money During Quranic Graduation in Ogun State (Video)

An argument over who should be the master of the ceremony at a little boy's Quranic graduation in Ijebu town, Ogun state, has escalated after the event planners had promised to pay huge money to the would-be MC.

Fight broke out as the Muslim clerics couldn't peacefully appoint someone from their midst to handle the ceremony as everyone wanted to take a part considering the handsome reward involve.

The Muslim clerics were said to have started a fight after they couldn't reach an agreement. Revealing details of the incident on Instagram, @bababayo wrote:

"I was in Ijebu Town yesterday for a waleemat, you won't believe it didn't hold because the Muslim clerics fought over who should do the MC of the day...I found out the MC will make a lot of money and that's why everyone wants to be in the position. They broke bottles, flung chairs and left the graduating boy crying...So bad of them, and I hope the Muslim association should call the so-called Alfa to notice."

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan
Forum | 1 day ago

State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date
Forum | 2 days ago

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date