Confession Of A Frustrated Lagos Based Housewife-“I Did This Since He Could Not Sexually Satisfy Me”

Forum 7 years ago

Confession Of A Frustrated Lagos Based Housewife-“I Did This Since He Could Not Sexually Satisfy Me”

This is a sponsored post. I am Evelyn, a Lagos based housewife and I have a very special issue that needs to be dealt with urgently, it is about to ruin my marriage of over 8 years.
I and my husband had a very beautiful life together, but that was until two years into our marriage, just after we had our first and only child.`

He gave numerous excuses of why his performance had drastically come to an all time low, from business thoughts to the Lagos stress that is always tied to the ever present gridlocks for no just cause.

I cried severally because i was starved not just of both love and s/.ex, perhaps you might think I am vain but please don’t judge me till you have walked a mile in my shoes.

Danny could not hold his own for even five minutes, no sooner than he gets in and the milk is spilt. He said he had tried several things but they just don’t work.

For months and then over a year, things continued the same way. After a while, I gave up totally, resigning to fate.

Good thing is, the business started to grown miraculously, but the more it grew, the distant my husband became from me.

There was no day without a meeting, the weekends were spent virtually at his business place, only on rare occasions did I and my son go visiting there.

I was idle, and perhaps that was the avenue for certain things to happen, things I am not so proud to mention.

The most crazy of all that I began to indulge in, is basically living on socio-media. While I bore my heart in subtle Tweets and Facebook posts, I wore a hypocritical look on Instagram.
My photos bearing faked smiles, hid my inner torment, but there was this guy who could read between the lines, he introduced himself to me as George.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 hour ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal
Forum | 9 hours ago

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 3 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials
Forum | 5 days ago

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials