Congrat!!!! To "Fidelis Ozuawala" CEO Waploaded Media as he finally completes his Four Bed Room Flat

Forum 7 years ago

Congrat!!!! To "Fidelis Ozuawala" CEO Waploaded Media as he finally completes his Four Bed Room Flat

Fidelis Ozuawala, The CEO Of Nigeria’s No. 1 Online Portal “Waploaded.com.ng” has just finally completed his four bedroom flat Worth Millions of Naira

Come on lets show you the new 4 bed room flat home of Fidelis Ozuawala popularly know as Sunnex

Waploaded is a popular entertainment and Music website in Nigeria.

It was created in 2011 and it all began late 2009/2010 though on another website on muf. mobi by this Young Man to cater for the Need of Nigerians in the Tech Field and to Serve as an Information Avenue.

The young tech savvy has since then contributed to the growth and development of the Internet in Nigeria and to Nigeria as a Nation.

Accoring to Fidelis,

Building a house is the simplest thing ever, because its like growing up, you see what to do and how to do it right, each amount made has a part to play

He took photos to his FACEBOOK profile to share the Good News Nov 19th. (18 Days before his graduations). He uploaded some photos of the New House on his profile.

He said
If I can do it, You can do it also!!!

Be Inspired Don’t Give up on your hustle. Keep working hard & be prayerful…

Photos below:-

After All Work And The Home Is Now Complete!!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 4 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 5 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 1 week ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

EPL: Chelsea dressing room ‘silent’ after 2-2 draw with Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: Chelsea dressing room ‘silent’ after 2-2 draw with Sheffield Utd