Dangote Truck Vandalizes Rayce, Oritsefemi’s Manager, Danku Cars In Fatal Accident

Forum 7 years ago

Dangote Truck Vandalizes Rayce, Oritsefemi’s Manager, Danku Cars In Fatal Accident

Dangote Cement truck has damaged Nigeria Singer, Rayce and Adepitan Yusuf who is fondly called Danku’s cars.

According to both victims, Rayce and Danku while speaking on phone, they divulged that the accident happened at Lagos Abeokuta Express Way, Sango – Otta, Ogun State on Sunday July 31st , 2016 night.

“The Dangote truck just came out of no where and rammed into about five cars. I’m sure people died, because it looked really bad”, Narrating the ordeal, Adepitan Yusuf said from his hospital bed .

“I drove a blue coloured Volvo is total destroyed. We were coming from a show in Ilorin and nothing happened to us until we got to Sango. This Dangote truck just slammed into me from behind and it caused a ripple effect ramming into about four other cars’.

“Everyone in my car including Rayce sustained serious injuries, we are all in the hospital at Agege”.

As you are reading this, the Watin Dey singer and Danku are still receiving treatment.

It would be recalled that Danku was involved in a similar car crash in December 2014 with Oritsefemi’s brand new Range Rover Evoque that was totalled vandalized at Barrack in Surulere, Lagos.

See photos below:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat
Forum | 4 days ago

Truck Driver Arrested As Detectives Discover 1,040 Wraps Of Suspected Indian Hemp Being Offloaded From Boat

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 5 days ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Forum | 5 days ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos