Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Istabul, Turkey And He Did This While Striking A Pose With Them

Forum 7 years ago

Daniel Amokachi Visits His Twin Sons In Istabul, Turkey And He Did This While Striking A Pose With Them

Kalim and Nazim Amokachi, sons of Nigerian football legend, Daniel Amokachi, were signed to top Turkish football club, BJK Besiktas back in August. Their dad paid them a visit yesterday.

According to Amokachi. his sons are eligible to play officially for Besiktas U21 soon and have been training with the first team. See him standing on his toes so that he doesn't look so short in between his boys. lol

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 9 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

I Don
Forum | 6 days ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her
Forum | 1 week ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi
Forum | 1 week ago

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi