Advertse Here
1 1 Total
Views: 199 Replies: 1 Started By: Guruboi Last Poster: Guruboi Last Post Date: Oct 28
Guruboi Oct 28 ( Post 1 )

Nigerian pop star Davido exposed after sliding into the DM of a 17-year-old girl to call her "Fat, Broke and Ugly"

The young lady identified as Abisade claimed that she replied a comment the singer made on Cardi B's post.

According to her, Cardi B had posted the video of a girl rapping and the Nigerian singer comment with a fire emoji to which she replied saying:

That is what you get when you write your own songs

This probably angered the singer and he attacked her straight in her DM.

The teenage girl then made a screenshot of her chat with Davido and posted on her timeline with the caption:

Just to show y’all what your favorite say to a young teenager like me you can decide to believe or not but I don’t have all that time. I am broke so #davidopaytuiton period #signmeupforgym #iamconfident with my beauty. What are you mad for you can tag him I don’t care @davido_dmwhq that what ur man is out here doing @thechefchi calling a 17 year old broke how am I supposed to be rich...like he got time time to click and go in my dm wow

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
2 + 3 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
[ CLOSE ]
Waploaded Donate
Init: 0.0029070377349854 Init to Head: 0.38022303581238 Head to Foot: 0.00076913833618164