"Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Is Not A Chef" -Kemi Olunloyo Fumes

Forum 5 years ago

"Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Is Not A Chef" -Kemi Olunloyo Fumes

Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has reacted to Davido's girlfriend, Chioma starting up her cooking show soon.

According to Kemi, she is a self acclaimed aspiring chef. Read her explanation below...

"STOP ILLITERACY, BOOST EDUCATION
David Adeleke's girlfriend Chioma is NOT a chef! She calls herself that. She is a self acclaimed aspiring chef. Don't use titles loosely. A chef is a trained professional cook who is proficient in all aspects of food preparation, often focusing on a particular cuisine. It's like when @pulsenigeria247 called me "self acclaimed Journalist" and had to apologise for it. I actually SAT IN A CLASSROOM. The same with #LindaIkeji with her honorary degrees. She is not really supposed to be calling herself "Dr" as she did not sit in a classroom which is like my academic degree of Dr of Pharmacy #DrKOO #hnnfood #hnnamebo #KemiOlunloyo
"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 1 day ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 4 days ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive